THIS IS A GREAT DEPARTMENT TO JOIN AND THERE WILL BE LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN ALL ASPECTS OF LIGHT BUILDING WORK. YOUR TRAINING HERE WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD BACKGROUND TO GETTING AN APPRENTICESHIP COURSE WHEN YOU LEAVE OR GAINING FUTURE EMPLOYMENT.
Our Building Maintenance Department can help you to...
- Get your licence to work on sites (CSCS Card)
- Get Working at Heights, Manual Handling & Emergency First Aid qualifications
- Learn basework, bricklaying and brickwork repair
- Do block paving and concreting
- Gain a range of light building experience
- An NVQ L2 in bricklaying may be possible
- No prior experience is necessary as full training is given