YOUR WORKING DAY IN THE ESTATES MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT WILL NEVER BE DULL. THERE ARE NEW THINGS TO DO AND LEARN EVERY DAY. A VARIETY OF QUALIFICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE RAIN OR SHINE INCLUDING THE FULL RANGE OF CHAINSAW TICKETS, SPRAYING TICKETS, HEDGECUTTER & STRIMMER TICKETS AND MUCH MORE AS YOU HELP MAINTAIN FIELDS, WOODLANDS AND GARDENS. A WIDE RANGE OF EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS WILL OPEN UP TO YOU WITH THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU GAIN.
Our Estate Maintenance Department can help you to...
- Get chainsaw, hedge cutter, strimmer and spraying tickets
- Drive a tractor, use trailers, harrows and toppers
- Get Working at Heights & Emergency First Aid qualifications
- Learn fencing and repairs
- Look after a 500-acre estate with woods, fields and lawns
- Get your licence to work on sites (CSCS Card)
- No prior experience is necessary as full training is given