YOUR TRAINING HERE WILL GIVE YOU A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE IN FOOD PREPARATION, PLANNING AND PREPARING MENUS AND FOOD PRESENTATION IN OUR WELL-EQUIPPED KITCHEN FACILITIES WHICH ARE DESIGNED TO COMMERCIAL CATERING SPECIFICATIONS. YOU WILL GAIN SKILLS IN A WIDE RANGE OF DISHES AS YOU PREPARE TOP QUALITY DINNERS FOR EVERYONE AT THE FOUNDATION EACH DAY AND POTENTIALLY GO ON TO COMPLETE AN NVQ. ALL OF THIS WILL SET YOU UP FOR A CAREER IN CATERING, WHERE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ENORMOUS AND VARIED.
Our Catering Department can help you to...
- Prepare and produce meals from street food to fine dining
- Get Food Hygiene & Emergency First Aid qualifications
- Experience in a working kitchen catering for everyone at the Foundation
- Being creative and learning about taste and ingredient combinations
- A college course NVQ L2 for trainees who prove themselves
- No prior experience is necessary as full training is given